Subject: HCCH 2024 General Circular 21 – 15 October
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2024 17:53:22 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 Version française ci-après
 Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2024 General Circular 21 – 15 October

The PB is pleased to present the Members with the following information 
relating to newly accessible documents and future meetings.

I. Action items / deadlinesMembers are requested to keep in mind the following deadlines. The most 
urgent deadlines are noted in red for visibility.

18 October:	 Deadline for Members to provide comments on the Country Profile 
for the 2007 Child Support Convention
(See Focused Circular No 55(24) for further details)
18 October:	 Deadline for designations for the meetings of the 
Administrative Cooperation Working Group on the 2007 Child Support 
Convention (ACWG)
(See Focused Circular No 55(24) for further details)18 
October:	 Deadline for designations for the HCCH-IDLO Dialogue on 
Accelerating Justice Delivery through Digitalisation of Public Services
(See Focused Circular No 58(24) for further details)25 
October:	 Deadline to provide information for inclusion in the internal list 
of e-mail addresses for the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to 
Justice Conventions
(See Focused Circular No 54(24) for further details)1 
November:	 Deadline for designations for the Informal Brainstorming on the 
Organisation of future SC meetings on the 1980 Child Abduction and 1996 
Child Protection Conventions
(See General Circular No 19(24) for further details)18 
February 2025:	 Deadline for designations for CGAP 2025
(See Focused Circular No 57(24) for further details)II. Upcoming meetings and events

Overview of upcoming meetings and events

All circulars are available on the Secure Portal 
<https://www.hcch.net/en/login>  of the HCCH website under “Governance” then 
“Circulars”.

Date 	Event 	Venue / Format
21-22 October	 13th International Forum on the e-APP
(see Focused Circular No 50(24))	 In person in Astana, Kazakhstan (with the 
possibility for remote participation)23 
October (tentative)S	 WG 1996 Convention (Country Profile + Model Form)
(see Focused Circular No 49(24))	 Online via the Teams platform24 
October	 HCCH-IDLO Dialogue on Accelerating Justice Delivery through 
Digitalisation of Public Services	 In person at the PB
(with the possibility for remote participation)28 
October – 1 November	 WG on Jurisdiction 	In person in Tokyo, Japan
(with the possibility for remote participation)4-8 
November	 WG on Parentage / Surrogacy	 In person at the PB
(with the possibility for remote participation)12-14 
November	 EG on CBDCs: Second working meeting	 Online via the Teams platform13 
& 27 November
(tentative)	 ACWG
(See Focused Circular No 55(24)))	 Online via the Teams platform18-21 
November	 Informal Brainstorming Sessions on the Organisation of future SC 
meetings on the 1980 Child Abduction and 1996 Child Protection Conventions
(See General Circular No 19(24)	 Online via the Teams platform3-6 
December 	WG on the Financial Aspects of Intercountry Adoption	 In person at 
the PB
(with the possibility for remote participation)11 
December
(tentative)	 ACWG
(See Focused Circular No 55(24))	 Online via the Teams platform4-7 
March 2025	 CGAP 2025
(See Focused Circular No 57(24))	 In person at the Peace Palace
(with the possibility for remote participation)III. Available on the HCCH website

No new documents.

IV. Available on the Secure PortalInformal Brainstorming on the Organisation of future SC meetings on the 1980 
and 1996 Conventions, 18-21 November

The following documents are now available (in English only):

 	 Draft AgendaBackground 
Document No 1	 Conclusion and Decision No 21 of CGAP 2024Background 
Document No 2	 How past Special Commission (SC) Meetings on the 1980 and 
1996 Conventions have been plannedBackground 
Document No 3	 Work Programme for the 1980 and 1996 ConventionsThe PB requests that Members to designate their respective delegate(s) to 
participate in the informal brainstorming by sending an e-mail 
to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  no later than Friday 
1 November 2024, 5.00 p.m. (CET).

The subject line of the e-mail should read: “Brainstorming 1980 & 1996 SC – 
[name of State]”.

V. MiscellaneousThe PB has concluded a new 10-year rental agreement for its current premises 
in The Hague.

With this new agreement, the PB will continue to benefit from premises that 
are well-suited to ensuring that it can best serve the needs of the 
Organisation while providing greater cost-effectiveness and predictability.

THE HAGUE, 15 October 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

21e Circulaire générale de la HCCH de 2024 – 15 octobre

Le BP a le plaisir de présenter aux Membres les informations suivantes en ce 
qui concerne la mise à disposition de nouveaux documents et la programmation 
des réunions à venir.

I. Mesures à prendre / dates limitesLes Membres sont priés de garder à l’esprit les dates limites suivantes. Les 
dates limites les plus urgentes sont indiquées en rouge pour plus de 
visibilité :

18 octobre :	 Date limite de soumission des commentaires par les Membres sur 
le Profil d’État portant sur la Convention Recouvrement des aliments de 2007
(Voir la Circulaire ciblée No 55(24) pour plus d’informations)
18 octobre :	 Date limite de désignation des participants pour les réunions 
du Groupe de travail sur la coopération administrative concernant la 
Convention Recouvrement des aliments de 2007
(Voir la Circulaire ciblée No 55(24) pour plus d’informations)18 
octobre :	 Date limite de désignation des participants pour le Dialogue 
HCCH-IDLO sur l’accélération de l’administration de la justice par la 
numérisation des services publics
(Voir la Circulaire ciblée No 58(24) pour plus d’informations)25 
octobre :	 Date limite de communication des informations à inclure dans la 
liste interne contenant les adresses électroniques pour les Conventions 
Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980
(Voir la Circulaire ciblée No 54(24) pour plus d’informations)1 
novembre :	 Date limite des désignations pour la séance de réflexion 
informelle sur l’organisation des futures réunions de la CS sur les 
Conventions Enlèvement d’enfants de 1980 et Protection des enfants de 1996
(Voir la Circulaire ciblée No 19(24) pour plus d’informations)18 
février 2025 :	 Date limite des désignations à la réunion du CAGP de 2025
(Voir la Circulaire ciblée No 57(24) pour plus d’informations)II. Réunions et évènements à venir

Aperçu des réunions et évènements à venir

Toutes les circulaires sont disponibles sur le Portail sécurisé 
<https://www.hcch.net/fr/secure-portal>  du site web de la HCCH sous les 
rubriques « Gouvernance » puis « Circulaires ».

Date	 Évènement	 Lieu / FormatLes 
21 et 22 octobre	 13e Forum international sur l’e-APP
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 50(24))	 En personne à Astana (Kazakhstan), avec 
la possibilité d’y participer à distance23 
octobre (provisoire)	 Groupe de travail sur la Convention de 1996 (Profil d’État 
+ Formulaire modèle)
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 49(24))	 En ligne via la plateforme Teams24 
octobre	 Dialogue HCCH-IDLO sur l’accélération de l’administration de la 
justice par la numérisation des services publics	 En personne au BP
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)Du 
28 octobre au 1 novembre	 Groupe de travail sur la compétence	 En personne à 
Tokyo (Japon)
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)Du 
4 au 8 novembre	 Groupe de travail sur la Filiation / Gestation pour autruiEn 
personne au BP
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)Du 
12 au 14 novembre	 Groupe d’experts sur les MNBC : Deuxième réunion de 
travail	 En ligne via la plateforme TeamsLes 
13 et 27 novembre
(provisoire)	 Groupe de travail sur la coopération administrative
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 55(24))	 En ligne via la plateforme TeamsDu 
18 au 21 novembre	 Séances de réflexion informelles sur l’organisation des 
futures réunions de la CS sur les Conventions Enlèvement d’enfants de 1980 
et Protection des enfants de 1996
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 19(24))	 En ligne via la plateforme TeamsDu 
3 au 6 décembre 	Groupe de travail sur les aspects financiers de l’adoption 
internationale	 En personne au BP
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)11 
décembre
(provisoire)	 Groupe de travail sur la coopération administrative
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 55(24))	 En ligne via la plateforme TeamsDu 
4 au 7 mars 2025	 CAGP de 2025
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 57(24))	 En personne au Palais de la Paix
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)III. Disponibles sur le site web de la HCCH

Aucun nouveau document

IV. Disponible sur le Portail sécuriséSéance de réflexion informelle sur l’organisation des futures réunions de la 
CS sur les Conventions de 1980 et 1996 (du 18 au 21 novembre)

Les documents suivants sont désormais disponibles (en anglais uniquement) :

 	 Draft AgendaBackground 
Document No 1	 Conclusion and Decision No 21 of CGAP 2024Background 
Document No 2	 How past Special Commission (SC) Meetings on the 1980 and 
1996 Conventions have been plannedBackground 
Document No 3	 Work Programme for the 1980 and 1996 ConventionsLe BP demande aux Membres de désigner leur(s) délégué(s) respectif(s) pour 
participer à la séance de réflexion informelle en envoyant un courrier 
électronique à l’adresse suivante [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  au plus tard le vendredi premier novembre 
2024, à 17 h (heure d’Europe centrale).

Il convient que l’objet suivant figure en tête du courrier électronique : 
« Séance de réflexion CS de 1980 et 1996 – [nom de l’État] ».

V. DiversLe BP a signé un nouveau contrat de location de 10 ans pour son bureau 
actuel à La Haye.

Grâce à ce nouveau contrat, le BP continuera à disposer d’un espace 
approprié pour répondre au mieux aux besoins de l’Organisation, tout en 
offrant un meilleur rapport coût-efficacité et une plus grande 
prévisibilité.

LA HAYE, le 15 octobre 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

21.ª Circular General de la HCCH de 2024 – 15 de octubre

La OP se complace en presentar a los Miembros la siguiente información 
relativa a nuevos documentos y reuniones futuras.

I. Acciones y fechas límiteSe ruega a los Miembros tener en cuenta las siguientes fechas límite. Las 
más urgentes se señalan en rojo:

18 de octubre:	 Fecha límite para que los Miembros envíen comentarios sobre 
el Perfil de País para el Convenio sobre Cobro de Alimentos de 2007
(Para más información, véase la Circular Específica N.º 55(24))
18 de octubre:	 Fecha límite para designar participantes para las reuniones 
del Grupo de Trabajo sobre Cooperación Administrativa relativo al Convenio 
sobre Cobro de Alimentos de 2007
(Para más información, véase la Circular Específica N.º 55(24))18 
de octubre:	 Fecha límite para designar participantes para el Diálogo 
HCCH-IDLO para acelerar la administración de justicia por medio de la 
digitalización de los servicios públicos
(Para más información, véase la Circular Específica N.º 58(24))25 
de octubre:	 Fecha límite para enviar información para su inclusión en la 
lista interna de direcciones de correo electrónico para los Convenios sobre 
Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980
(Para más información, véase la Circular Específica N.º 54(24))1 
de noviembre:	 Fecha límite para designar participantes para las sesiones 
informales de intercambio de ideas sobre la organización de futuras 
reuniones de la Comisión Especial sobre los Convenios sobre Sustracción de 
Niños de 1980 y Protección de Niños de 1996
(Para más información, véase la Circular General N.º 19(24))18 
de febrero de 2025:	 Fecha límite para designar participantes para el CAGP 
de 2025
(Para más información, véase la Circular Específica N.º 57(24))II. Próximas reuniones y eventos

Sinopsis de próximas reuniones y eventos

Todas las circulares están disponibles en el Portal Seguro 
<https://www.hcch.net/es/login>  del sitio web de la HCCH en “Gobernanza” y 
luego “Circulares”.

Fecha	 Evento	 Lugar y formato21 
y 22 de octubre	 13.º Foro Internacional sobre el e-APP
(Véase la Circular Específica N.º 50(24))	 En persona en Astana (Kazajstán)
(con la posibilidad de participar a distancia)23 
de octubre (provisional)	 Grupo de Trabajo sobre el Convenio de 1996 (Perfil 
de País + Formulario Modelo)
(véase la Circular Específica N.º 49(24))	 En línea a través de la 
plataforma Teams24 
de octubre	 Diálogo HCCH-IDLO para acelerar la administración de justicia 
por medio de la digitalización de los servicios públicos	 En persona en la 
OP
(con posibilidad de participación a distancia)Del 
28 de octubre al 1 de noviembre	 Grupo de Trabajo sobre Jurisdicción 	En 
persona en Tokio (Japón)
(con posibilidad de participación a distancia)Del 
4 al 8 de noviembre	 Grupo de Trabajo sobre Filiación y Gestación por 
Sustitución	 En persona en la OP
(con posibilidad de participación a distancia)Del 
12 al 14 de noviembre	 Grupo de Expertos sobre CBDC: Segunda reunión de 
trabajo	 En línea a través de la plataforma Teams13 
y 27 de noviembre
(provisional)	 Grupo de Trabajo sobre Cooperación Administrativa
(Véase la Circular Específica N.º 55(24))	 En línea a través de la 
plataforma TeamsDel 
18 al 21 de noviembre	 Sesiones informales de intercambio de ideas sobre la 
organización de futuras reuniones de la CE sobre los Convenios sobre 
Sustracción de Niños de 1980 y Protección de Niños de 1996
(Véase la Circular General N.º 19(24))	 En línea a través de la plataforma 
TeamsDel 
3 al 6 de diciembre 	Grupo de Trabajo sobre los Aspectos Económicos de la 
Adopción Internacional	 En persona en la OP
(con posibilidad de participación a distancia)11 
de diciembre
(provisional)	 Grupo de Trabajo sobre Cooperación Administrativa
(Véase la Circular Específica N.º 55(24))	 En línea a través de la 
plataforma TeamsDel 
4 al 7 de marzo de 2025	 CAGP de 2025
(Véase la Circular Específica N.º 57(24))	 En persona en el Palacio de la 
Paz
(con posibilidad de participación a distancia)III. Disponibles en el sitio web de la HCCH

No hay documentos nuevos.

IV. Disponibles en el Portal Seguro de la HCCHSesiones informales de intercambio de ideas sobre la organización de futuras 
reuniones de la CE sobre los Convenios de 1980 y 1996, del 18 al 21 de 
noviembre

Ya están disponibles los siguientes documentos (solo en inglés):

 	 Draft AgendaBackground 
Document No 1	 Conclusion and Decision No 21 of CGAP 2024Background 
Document No 2	 How past Special Commission (SC) Meetings on the 1980 and 
1996 Conventions have been plannedBackground 
Document No 3	 Work Programme for the 1980 and 1996 ConventionsLa OP invita a los Miembros a designar a sus respectivos delegados para 
participar en las sesiones informales de intercambio de ideas por correo 
electrónico a [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> . La fecha 
límite para ello es el viernes 1 de noviembre de 2024, a las 17:00 (hora de 
Europa Central).

El asunto del correo debe ser el siguiente: “Intercambio de ideas CE 1980 y 
1996 - [nombre del Estado]”.

V. Asuntos variosLa OP ha firmado un nuevo contrato de alquiler de su actual oficina en La 
Haya, de 10 años de duración.

Con este nuevo contrato, la OP seguirá disponiendo de un espacio idóneo para 
atender las necesidades de la Organización de la mejor manera posible, con 
mayor previsibilidad y con una buena relación costo-eficacia.

LA HAYA, 15 de octubre de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros